How Borobabi Bundles Work
Borobabi curates stylish, ethically made bundles of sustainable children’s clothes especially for you!
Complete our easy style quiz. Our team of real mom stylists will curate 7 items for you to shop from home.
Choose new or pre-loved items, and we give you 5 days to decide once they arrive at your door.
Buy, rent or return what arrives in your bundle – it’s easy using our handy mobile text to complete your checkout.
How Renting or Buying Works
When you RENT…
- We charge monthly prices per item each month for as long as you keep the items. On average, parents rent for 4-6 months at a time. We correct all final charges based on the post marked date you ship the items back – ensuring you only pay for the days you used the items.
- Save up to 75% off retail prices. Pay low monthly prices to rent either new or pre-loved items and eliminate the hassle of storing outgrown clothing.
- We accept returned rented items in any condition without penalty. Being parents ourselves, we understand that kids can get messy!
- No more containers and bins when your children grow! We are the home for your outgrown items, and our real mom stylists find the perfect next family for your child’s outgrown Borobabi clothes – keeping them in use and out of landfills!
When you BUY…
- Buy any of our items to gift or to keep as long as you like.
- When you are done with the clothing you can always send them back to us in any condition, at any time for our Lifetime Return Credit worth 20% of the original purchase price.
- Our goal is to keep clothing out of landfills, and we take full responsibility for our garments – Borobabi clothes always have a home back with us.