Borobabi, Co. Terms of Sale
Last Modified: September 21, 2020
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH BOROBABI, CO., OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through borobabistage.wpengine.com (the “Site”). By clicking “I ACCEPT” OR “I AGREE” during the checkout process, you agree to be legally bound to these Terms of Sale. These Terms are subject to change by BOROBABI, CO. (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Modified” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to rent, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
2. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All Products are rented by the month. Products are not meant to be retained or permanently purchased by you. The Company’s mission is based on creating a circular economy for clothing so that the least amount as possible ends up in landfills. You will automatically be charged for the next month’s rental of your Product(s) if we have not received the Product from you by the next’s month rental date (which is made on the same calendar day for each month thereafter from the initial payment). You will be refunded on a pro rata basis for any Products returned in the middle of a billing cycle. Prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) We may offer from time to time promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
(c) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept certain credit cards listed on our Site during the checkout process, and also accept Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal (collectively “Express Pay”) for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or Express Pay information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or Express Pay account for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or the relevant Express Pay service, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order. For more information about our Services, including pricing and fees and cancellation policies, please see our FAQ Section. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Paid Service are deemed part of these Terms.
(d) Any other fees, such as delivery charges, will be listed on the checkout page for your rental of the applicable Product. We reserve the right to alter fees or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
3. Use of the Products. You agree to treat the Products with great care. You are responsible for any loss, destruction, or damage to the Products for any reason (other than normal wear and tear), including due to theft, loss, mysterious disappearance, fire, major stains, or any other cause. If a Product is stolen or lost you agree to be charged the full Retain Value for the Product. “Retail Value” means the value of the Product if purchased from a third party, to be determined at the Company’s discretion.
4. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information.
(a) We are not responsible if information made available on this Site (including any social media accounts owned or operated by us) or products is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
(a) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy, set forth below.
(b) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
(c) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
(d) All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
(e) We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the products will be corrected.
6. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
(b) You must provide us with accurate shipping information, so that we can timely deliver Products to you. You are responsible for providing us with accurate shipping information for deliveries and for keeping the shipping information for your Account up to date. If you provide us with a shipping address that is invalid or where you cannot securely accept Products upon delivery, or if you do not keep your shipping information up to date, you are solely responsible for any resulting loss, theft, or damage to the Products. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
7. Late Fees
(a) If you have not returned a Product within one-year (365) days after the initial rental date for a Product, your late return will be considered a non-return and you hereby authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your Payment Method up to 2x the Retail Value of the Product, minus any late fees that you have already paid and minus any monthly rental fees already paid toward the Product, plus applicable sales tax. Please see our FAQ Section for the current amount we charge for a late fee.
(b) If you are charged by the Company 2x the full Retail Value of a Product pursuant to this “Late Fees” section, you are permitted to retain the Product; however, we do not make, and expressly disclaim, any warranties of any kind with respect to the Product, and the Product is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. For the avoidance of doubt, this “Late Fees” section shall not apply to the Rental Fee, or fees paid or payable by you for the non-return of Return Packaging (as defined below), each of which will be charged separately from, and in addition to, any late fees. Payment of any late fees does not excuse your breach of these Terms and does not limit our rights or remedies hereunder.
(c) If you lose a Product, or a Product is stolen, please notify us immediately.
(d) If you consistently do not return Product(s) within one-year (365) days after the initial rental date for a Product, in addition to the fees set forth above, we may suspend or disable your account entirely.
8. Return Packaging.
(a) With the delivery of a Product, we will provide you with pre-paid, pre-addressed packaging that you can use to return the Product (“Return Packaging”), as well as instructions for returning the Product to us. You may not keep, sell, or transfer (other than to us) any BOROBABI-branded garment bags, accessory bags, and accessory boxes (“BOROBABI Packaging”) that we provide to you. If the BOROBABI Packaging is not returned prior to the earlier of (i) sixty (60) days after the return of the associated Product or (ii) the termination, cancellation, or expiration of your Account or Paid Services, you hereby authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your Payment Method a non-refundable non-return fee for each garment bag, accessory bag, and/or accessory box that is not returned to us. After we charge your Payment Method for the BOROBABI Packaging that you did not return, you are permitted to retain such BOROBABI Packaging; however, we do not make, and expressly disclaim, any warranties of any kind with respect to such BOROBABI Packaging, and the BOROBABI Packaging is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis. Please see our FAQ Section for the current amount we charge for non-return fees (including for garment bags, accessory bags, and accessory boxes).
9. Return and Exchange Policy.
(a) You agree to return each rented Product to us on or before the return date for the Product identified in the applicable online invoice for your order. We may, but are not required to, permit you to extend your order for a Product (including by contacting us), subject to pre-payment of any additional fees applicable to that Product for the period of time of the extension. We are not responsible for any personal or other items left in the Products or which are returned to us in the Return Packaging. If you believe you have accidentally or otherwise sent any such items to us, please contact customer service as soon as possible at email@example.com. We may, but are not required to, assist you in attempting to locate such items at your request, and we assume no responsibility or liability if we attempt to locate such items.
(b) If you use the Return Packaging that we provide, you must use the shipping carrier specified on the pre-paid shipping label included with the Return Packaging. We will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage to Products that are shipped back to us using any carrier other than the carrier that is specified on our Return Packaging, or for any fees or expenses that you incur due to delays in our receiving the Product. We do not ship Products outside of the United States, and you may not return Products to us from outside of the United States without our prior written permission.
(c) In the event that you lose or damage the Return Packaging that we provide, you will be responsible for returning the Product to us in your own packaging, at your own expense. Furthermore, you acknowledge that using any packaging or shipping carriers other than our Return Packaging and the carrier specified thereon may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees for which we will not be liable. You will be solely liable for all such delays and additional delivery fees.
(d) You may exchange your Product for another size using the prepaid shipping label included in your order.
10. Manufacturer’s Warranty and Disclaimers. We do not manufacture or control any of the products or services offered on our Site. The availability of products or services through our Site does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any product, service or manufacturer. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties with respect to the products or services offered on our Site.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER’S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU (IF ANY).
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO CASE SHALL BOROBABI, CO., OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROCURED USING THE SITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, OR PRODUCT PURCHASED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall only apply to the extent permitted by law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BOROBABI, CO. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
13. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
15. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Delaware.
17. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
18. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 15 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
19. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of BOROBABI, CO.
20. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to BOROBABI, CO., 323 Jeffer St., Ridgewood, NJ 07450. We may update our contact information for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site.
22. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Last Modified: September 21, 2020
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features, such as Facebook and Instagram, with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features, but may not use any of the photos or content of such features without our permission.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Submit any false or inaccurate information through the Website.
- Submit any false or inaccurate credit card or payment information.
The Website may contain message boards, blog posts, forums, profiles, product reviews by customers, photos of customers and/or their family, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website, including, without limitation, indirectly via our social media accounts (e.g. Instagram and Facebook), which will be displayed on our Website.
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions, or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Services or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a User Contribution, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, and does not place the Company under any fiduciary or other obligation.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website (including, for example, product reviews), and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy mail us a notice of copyright infringement (“Copyright Infringement Notice”) that includes items 1-5 listed below.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The Copyright Infringement Notice should be mailed to the Company at the following address:
Attn: Chief Compliance Officer
323 Jeffer Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Company, the owner of the Website, is based in the State of New Jersey in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Arbitration is a form of private dispute resolution in which persons having a dispute agree to waive their right to file a lawsuit to proceed in court and to a jury trial, and instead agree to present their dispute to a neutral third party (arbitrator) for binding decision. You have the right to opt-out of this provision which means that You retain Your right to file a lawsuit; to do so, You must read carefully and follow the directions under “How to Opt Out of Mandatory Arbitration”, below. Unless You Opt Out of the Mandatory Arbitration, You will be understood to have agreed to the mandatory arbitration and to the provisions provided below.
Please read this carefully. It affects Your rights. YOU AND THE COMPANY AND ITS RESPECTIVE CORPORATE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS, PERMITTED ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY PARTIES”), AND ANY OTHER PARTIES ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, PURCHASING PRODUCTS, OR USING THE SERVICES AGREE TO ARBITRATION (EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE TAKEN TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT), AS THE EXCLUSIVE FORM OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR BELOW, FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED BELOW. THE TERM “DISPUTE” MEANS ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY NOW OR IN THE FUTURE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY COMPANY PARTY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, REGULATION, ORDINANCE, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT, OR NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND INCLUDING THE VALIDITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR SCOPE OF THIS PROVISION (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER CLAUSE BELOW) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PURCHASE, OWNERSHIP AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE TERMS ACCOMPANYING THAT SERVICE. FOR EACH SERVICE USED, ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED, THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION WOULD APPLY UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO OPT- OUT AS DISCUSSED ABOVE. “Dispute” is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral, third-person arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
How to Opt Out of Mandatory Arbitration. Notwithstanding the above, You or The Company may choose to file a lawsuit in court rather than resolving Your Dispute by arbitration. You may opt-out of mandatory arbitration if (a) the Dispute qualifies for small claims court (there are monetary limitations for small claims court), or (b) YOU OPT OUT OF THESE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS (the “Opt-Out Deadline”). In order to opt out of mandatory arbitration, You need to (I) mail written notification to BOROBABI, CO., Legal Department, 323 Jeffer Street, Ridgewood, NJ 07450, United States; or (II) email written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. In either case, Your written notification must include: (1) Your name, (2) Your address, (3) a copy of Your receipt or other proof of purchase, showing the date of purchase, or if you haven’t yet made a purchase a sworn notarized statements attesting to the day you first visited the Website, and (4) a clear statement that You do not wish to resolve disputes with the Company through arbitration. Your decision to opt-out of this provision will have no adverse effect on your relationship with the Company. Any opt-out request received after the Opt-Out Deadline will not be valid and You must pursue Your Dispute in arbitration or, if the dispute qualifies, in small claims court.
Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution: For all disputes, whether pursued in court or in mandatory arbitration, You must first give the Company written notification and forty-five (45) days to resolve the Dispute. The written notification shall include the information listed above in the preceding sections (1)-(4), above, plus a written description of Your Dispute and a written description of the relief You seek (“Demand Information”). It is to be sent to BOROBABI, CO., Legal Department, 323 Jeffer Street, Ridgewood, NJ 07450, United States OR via email email@example.com. If The Company does not resolve the dispute within 45 days, You may pursue Your dispute in arbitration. You may pursue Your dispute in a court only under the circumstances described above in the Opt Out provision.
Arbitration Proceeding. The arbitration will be administered by the the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS) or their successor). Written notice of the demand for arbitration shall be served by you or the Company, as applicable, and filed with JAMS. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitration will be conducted in English and a translator may be utilized as the expense of the party requiring the translation services. A single independent and impartial arbitrator with his or her primary place of business in Wilmington, Delaware will be appointed pursuant to the Rules. You and the Company agree to the following rules, which are intended to streamline the dispute resolution process and reduce the costs and burdens on the parties: (a) subject to the Rules, the arbitration shall be conducted online via videoconference, telephonically and/or be solely based on written submissions-rather than requiring the personal appearance of the parties-with the specific manner to be mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties and (b) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
No Class Actions. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT YOU AND THE COMPANY PARTIES MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND THAT IF THIS SPECIFIC PROVISO IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE ENTIRETY OF THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION SECTION WILL BE NULL AND VOID. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURSUE YOUR DISPUTE IN COURT BY OPTING OUT OF THIS PROVISION, AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER YOU, NOR ANY OTHER USER OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES CAN BE A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING WITHOUT HAVING COMPLIED WITH THE OPT-OUT REQUIREMENTS ABOVE.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by BOROBABI, CO., 323 Jeffer Street, Ridgewood, NJ 07450.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website, including any notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.